[AT] OT Four wheeers

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:21:33 PST 2012

Japanese mini-trucks are very popular here because they have enclosed
heated cabs, 4 wheel drive is available as well as dump beds. As to a four
wheeler...you can go very cheap and very small to do the things you
mentioned. I have an early oughts Yamaha 250 Timberwolf that does all of
that. It has to be 4 wheel drive.
Warren