[AT] Good tractor work-out...

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Dec 6 07:25:16 PST 2012

Yes, I think you will be fine with the 1500. I should note that I put
450 lbs of sandbags in the back of the bed, as per the Fisher Plow Co.
recommendations. It really seems to help. I used to use a dozen cement
blocks in my older truck, but they tended to shift around. The sandbags
stay put until Spring. I plow two miles of private lane and half a dozen
driveways with no problems at all.

Mike