[AT] Loader removal - 53 NAAcFord

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Dec 3 12:46:18 PST 2012

At one a minute they can put a big dent in it if it keeps snowing long
enough.
With time out for breaks and moving from street to street,
that kid is bringing in about $700.00 an hour at $15 per driveway.

The trick is to find something for the tractor to do for the other 8 or 9
months of the year.

Charlie