[AT] Loader removal - 53 NAAcFord

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Dec 3 19:37:52 PST 2012

I almost bought one of these when I was looking for a tractor.  Down
here in OK, you only find them used as a loader and you can never find
one with the 3 pt on the other end.   I wanted one to swath hay in front
and bale in back.  As usual when trying to find used equipment here in
OK, it would have been a small fortune to get the 3 pt arms and the PTO
on the loader end.  I also wanted to use one with a brush cutter  on the
front end loader.  However, the ones I found did not have the  PTO on
the loader end.    A good friend, an old timer that had seen these
operate, said that most of them burned up from hydraulic lines leaking
onto a hot manifold.

Cecil in OKla