[AT] And now for something a little different...

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Aug 4 03:53:52 PDT 2012

Reminds me of the farmers protest back in the 80's I guess it was.  A few
dozen, maybe a hundred or more, farmers drove big tractors to Washington DC
and out onto the capital mall in protest
of something, trade policy maybe.  They were mostly big articulated
tractors.  The DC police treated them like an invading army that was
infected with the plague.  In other words they were scared of them.  The
police chief was on TV and smugly reported that they had the situation under
control.  They had surrounded the tractors with city buses.  He really
seemed to think that would keep them
contained if they decided to try something.  LOL.

Charlie