[AT] AC D10/D12 Queston

Ray Trimble farmall_1947 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 11:03:57 PDT 2012

Thanks Charlie for your response. I don't believe I really care which tractor I have, but I really was expecting a block casting
casting starting with AM instead of being LI6M.

I am trying to figure out what I want to do with this tractor. A freeze plug came out of the head and flooded one of the cylinders and engine
seized. After tearing it down I see a crack between the number 1 and 2 cylinder, also there is a horizontally on the left size along with the drain plug.
I really thing I will come out ahead by selling for weight.

Alternately the pistons cylinder walls look good, the crankshaft bearings look good, so maybe I can buy rings, and put block sealer in it. I am leaning
selling for weight.

Ray
John Deere B
John Deere MT