[AT] A little Allis Help Please

Ray Trimble farmall_1947 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 13:53:19 PDT 2012

I have an Allis tractor I believe to be a D10 or D12. I cannot read the identification on the torque tube, the motor id starts with
a 12.
My big problem is the casting on the block is LI6M, I cannot find this casting on ant databases I have found so far.
The Crankshaft and Head casting are correct for a D10/D12 tractor.
Crankshaft 277550
Head          AM4831.
The bore on this engine is 3.5 inch.
Can anyone tell me if this is the correct block for a D10/D12 tractor or what this block goes to.
I am getting ready to order some parts, but I want to certin what I have.

Ray
from Texas