[AT] no mail

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 04:04:22 PDT 2012

On 8/11/2012 6:47 AM, Richard Fink wrote:
> Do you have some one that can build it up and re cut. Or
> replace with new. I say you have your hands full.

I have a line on a used shaft but he has not given a price.  New for the
shaft if it is available is around $370  and for the clutch is around
$170.  There is a place in Peoria IL that machines the nose of the shaft
to a 7/8 hex and welds a Snap-On 7/8 impact socket in the Torque
Limiting Clutch for $300.

A friend who was a lead machinist at United Airlines says they did
something similar.  Looking into the matter I think it will last as long
as I will.

--
Don Bowen           KI6DIU