[AT] Ford 3000 SOS input TLC and shaft

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Aug 2 10:06:37 PDT 2012

Don: Search for Home Shop Machinist magazine and then look for
subscribers in your area.  Usually these guys have a fair sized machine
shop in their garage.   Or look for a machinist hobby group on yahoo or
whatever.   There are a lot of hobby machinist groups around, you just
have to find them.

Cecil in OKla