[AT] Ford SOS

joehardy at epix.net joehardy at epix.net
Wed Aug 1 18:40:02 PDT 2012

Hi Don! I also have a SOS on my FORD 6000 Commander. Mine is a work in progress. I'll ask the farmer who gave me my tractor if he might know somewhere you could buy a used one. parts are very hard to find. I received some parts from Allis Hollow Equipment Co RR1 Box 184, Rome, PA 18837.  (570) 247-2601. (This was back in 2007)  Good luck...Joe Hardisky  Ryman Farm   Dallas, PA