[AT] Problem with the Case 430CK generator

Mike Reggie mrreg_99 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:48:15 PDT 2012

     Hi Mike,     It's the other Mike on the list from N.J.  I have customers who work on some really oddball equipment, and I always hear them all talk about going to "Roberts Generator" in Garfield for ALL their electrical stuff.     I too have been there just recently, as I was reconstructing a power tailgate that had been mysteriously ripped off one of my customers trucks by careless employees, and with it came all of the electrical components, such as the solenoinds, contactors, relays, etc., most of which looked strange and was not made in USA, I went there, and they had every piece I needed to put it back together, the guy at the counter[who I think is the owner's son] also was helpful in mapping out the most likely path of all the different wiring. It might be worth it to give them a call, if I remember correctly, they are in Garfield on Jewell Ave.   #973-772-9133   If you would like I could pickup and relay the pieces of unit to you, as my place is not but a few miles from there, just let me know.      Mike