[AT] Case diesel

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:26:02 PDT 2012

Agreed but I really didn't run it long enough to get hot.   I went to get
the last load of the day and met the operator going out the gate as I was
going in.   I didn't want to drive the 60 mile round trip and not get paid
for it so I crawled up in the thing, fired it up and loaded myself.  At
least enough to say it was a load.   Then I had to figure out how to turn it
off.   The material was already paid for and stock piled it was just a
matter of if the truck owner and I got paid or not.   I hauled it on to the
place it was supposed to go and dumped it.  I got paid I don't know if the
boss collected or not but it didn't cost him anything but maybe an extra 2
or 3 gallons of fuel.