[AT] Case diesel

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Apr 14 13:41:41 PDT 2012

John,  I'm not familiar with that engine but what Mike suggests is exactly
what I would do if it were mine.  loosen one line at the injector and spin
the engine over until you get all fuel and no bubbles.  Tighten it down and
repeat on the next injector.  If you can get good fuel to all of them you
have all the air out of the pump and lines.  It should start then.   Be
careful using the starting fluid.  Don't use it unless you have to.

Charlie