[AT] OT: Retiring from roof work

Al Walker alwalker at gvtel.com
Mon Apr 2 15:34:50 PDT 2012

These experiences remind me of things I used to do when filling silos.
Like climbing up 40 to 50 feet and hang by a single 3/8" bolt and wrestle
the pipe into the roof opening when the crew hoisted it up.  I shudder just
to think of doing that now.  No wonder people went to permanently mounting
pipe on silos.
Al in NW MN