[AT] Preachers and Dynamite?

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 04:55:26 PDT 2011

You probably did hear him mention it Al. Mine tells of using it quite often.
I think sometimes they just wanted to play.  I also know a fellow that put
some up in a tree trying to scare the folks in a local community. He managed
to scare them and split the tree, I think he waited till he was pretty old
before he confessed to that, the owner of the tree wasn't very happy!

John Hall