[AT] AC All-Crop for sale

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Sep 10 05:11:22 PDT 2011

All old iron eventually ends up in the scrap yard in the sky;  but it's tough when it is by our own hand.  Especially when one cares about it like we do.

Their so big, you often get put into the box of having to decide.  Can't give it away, can't sell it, can't reasonably part it - but have to do something with it.  Doesn't leave much choice.

Good luck!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone