[AT] AC All-Crop for sale

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Fri Sep 9 10:54:48 PDT 2011

Quoting Len Rugen <rugenl at yahoo.com>:

> I'm finding that the only interest is to the scrappers.  After a better
> look in daylight, it's probably not as field ready as I had thought.

Len,

Have you tried a post on the YT combines forum? You could put an ad in
the for sale section.

An AC 60 is not worth much for scrap yet is a priceless piece of farm
machinery history.

A 60 can be made into a legal load on a trailer by removing the tongue
and header and loading the separator sideways. I am sure some
collector would be willing to pay more than scrap price.