[AT] AC All-Crop for sale

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Sep 9 11:06:05 PDT 2011

I started to part mine, and then realized I never could make enough money from parts to justify the effort.  The scrap man gave me $125 so I took it.

Btw, I had a beautiful wheat screen and a brand new belt from Agco - these extras came with my all-crop from the P.O.  The scrap man didn't get these and I still had them.   I took them to Portland this year and priced them at $25 and $35.   Tens of thousands of antique iron lovers looked at them and never bought them so I donated them to tri-state for their fund raising auction.  Just think of that story before you spend time pulling parts and advertising.

Good luck though!

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone