[AT] October

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Oct 23 11:59:13 PDT 2011

On 10/23/2011 8:48 AM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> Ralph, very nice video of your Super 90.  As much as I enjoy dinking around
> the neighborhood on the SM, what it really needs is some honest work to do.
> That's a nice hay-hauling trailer in your video--I was wondering how many of
> those round bales you could get on there, and then late in the video the
> scene with the wheels still looking good answered my question--or at least
> partially answered it, as in "at least that many."  That's got to be a lot
> of weight, although a full load of stacked square bales would be a lot of
> weight also.  I miss the smell of working with hay.

Hi Dean  In a previous life that bale trailer was a 1946 Ford 2 ton
truck that my Dad used to haul grain at harvest time. It makes a good
strong trailer and we used to haul over 200 square straw bales on it. My
round bales are not as big as some but I can only safely stack 11 bales
on this 20 foot trailer. I think it is enough for the age of those old
truck tires.

Ralph in Sask.