[Farmall] New old stock IH parts

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Sat Oct 15 14:23:04 PDT 2011

I did get a bunch of manuals with the parts I bought. I haven't went through
the manuals yet to see what is there. I am sure I will find some of the
parts numbers in some of these manuals. I was just looking for quicker way
to reference old IH parts numbers, other than looking everything up in the
old manuals, the old way. I figured that in the modern age we live in now,
someone would have made a CD  from all the old microfiche numbers. I am
going to dig through some of the boxes of manuals, and see what I have.
Thanks, Kevin.