[Farmall] New old stock IH parts

Kurt Musgrave rvar at plainstel.com
Fri Oct 14 18:21:59 PDT 2011

I bought a box of books from an old IH dealer at an auction years ago, in it
were several "Index of Part Numbers" books for the IH truck lines.  I have
from about 1957 up thru about 1973.  You can look up a part number and it
doesn't specifically tell you what model it's used on but it gives you the
list of parts book that particular part is listed in.  By that you can
pretty much tell what models it was used on.  I would love to have the same
books for the Ag line but didn't get those.

Kurt