[AT] best parts counter service

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 2 05:38:04 PDT 2011

Al, we are right in the middle of Quality's territory and there is a dealer
in Durham that only deals with utility tractors and smaller. As far as I
know it is a stand alone dealership to pretty much cater to landscapers. I
guess the reason it was left alone was due to the huge market for that
product in his location. Without it all these $15,000 zero-turns running
around town wouldn't be green!

The best part about the Quality dealership we use is that they will almost
always have what you need ordered, tomorrow. And the shipping is always
reasonable.

John