[AT] best parts service

Eddie edchainsaw at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 19:22:06 PDT 2011

We deal with all kinds and brands and find the parts from a dealership actually at our case IH dealer..for antique tractors... the JD dealers can get almost anything with a wait......our NewHolland / Allis. Dealer was great himself but agco as a hole has been and to me continues their effort to eliminate all stocked parts...

Agco here has fired the 50yr dealer who still had AC parts that Agco had stopped produceing..  the gave the dealership to a dealer who stocks No parts ALL parts are ordered....  yes all parts even for new machines.

The days of good parts service everywhere are numbered.