[AT] Harvesting in Sask.

Gene's Wowway e-mail gwaugh at wowway.com
Tue Oct 4 05:58:35 PDT 2011

Why would they set this up as a PTO machine?  Back in "my day" even many
small 6-7 foot combines were run by a Wisconsin or whatever.  Is it simply
because larger tractors that can handle the PTO & pulling chores available?
I remember my granddad 'graduating' from a 5 ft Oliver combine to a 6 ft
IH - How puny by today's standards!!!  They were both PTO, pulled by
(initially) an old JD unstyled G and later, in the more modern age, a 1954
M.

GeneW