[AT] Some Tractor Help Required

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Nov 27 06:20:45 PST 2011

You cannot beat Marvel Mystery OIL or Auto Transmission Fluid poured in
the spark plug holes..  I would pour about a cup into each spark plug
hole and turn the engine over, then put another cup in the cylinder and
replace the plug.  Be sure to drain it out in the spring.  I would also
check the oil level in the spring, because the thin oil will probably
seep past  the rings and go into the oil.  Also If you can get some oil
sprayed into the cam shaft area in the tip end, this would be great.  I
had an old 2 cylinder that froze up in the upper end and the camshaft
was what was holding  the engine frozen....

Cecil in OKla