[Farmall] Carb Question

Jerry Bossard jerry.bossard at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 08:29:52 PST 2011

Thanks Stan!

On Saturday, November 19, 2011, Stan Bass <srbheadlight at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I often figure close to that as well. In the Nebraska Tractor tests I see
many gas engine fuel usage figures around 10 hp/hour/gallon. So it's based
on load when you're working, and I guess more an issue of displacement and
tuning for the minimum gasoline used at idle. A Farmall Cub (60 cubic
inches and 10hp) working flat out might not use more than a Super M (264
inches) at idle.