[Farmall] Carb Question

Stan Bass srbheadlight at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 22:49:53 PST 2011

I often figure close to that as well. In the Nebraska Tractor tests I see many gas engine fuel usage figures around 10 hp/hour/gallon. So it's based on load when you're working, and I guess more an issue of displacement and tuning for the minimum gasoline used at idle. A Farmall Cub (60 cubic inches and 10hp) working flat out might not use more than a Super M (264 inches) at idle.
Stan(VA).