[AJD] Hay Mower (wrong make, though)

David Ransom davidhenryransom at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 11:40:23 PST 2011

Update - the thing that I could feel above the round hole is apparently the
lower end of the shaft which rotates while the rear of the mower is being
raised or lowered.  Most of the play in it seems to be vertical.  I am still
curious if there is supposed to be some kind of bearing on the bottom of the
shaft or plug in the hole, but since the thing is only supposed to turn
while the mower is raising or lowering, I am not that worried.  I still have
to drill out and replace those broken bolts, though.