[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu May 26 06:56:19 PDT 2011

Cecil, my heart goes out to everyone affected by this springs storms.  I'm
glad it missed you.  Apparently over in OK (I think) a teenager on his way
home from his high school graduation was sucked out of his dad's suv through
the closed sunroof.  He hasn't been seen since.  I can hardly imagine such
horror.