[AT] atis bulletin board gone?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu May 26 06:23:50 PDT 2011

Thanks Mattias.

I thought everyone had moved to the bulletin board, and I cannot get it to
work.

A tornado passed about 1 mile NW of here 2 days ago.  A small lake
development 2 miles straight north of my home is still looking for a 3 yr
old boy.  His birth announcement was found about 85 miles Northeast of here
in a field..

Some places are really obliterated...

Cecil in OKla