[AT] Old spark plus found/now battery

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri May 6 17:01:47 PDT 2011

Don't forget that there have been many changes in batteries since that article was written.  The chemistry is different, the voltage is different, the charging method is different, the merchandising method is different, etc.  We had a man in his 80's doing the lawn care at our church for many years.  He absolutely insisted on taking the 12-volt battery out of the tractor and setting it in the boiler-room "to keep it from freezing."  That action made sure it was always discharged when we needed it.  :-)

Larry