[AT] Restriction on selling raw milk...JD "B"

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 00:09:44 PDT 2011

My late stepmother used to make cheese before every christmas so there was
always this struggle to get the illegal raw milk that is required. I also
remember eating oatmeal with raw milk with cream floating in it when
visiting my mothers uncle in Västergötland. I'm not dead, at  least not the
last time someone checked me up.
I also remember that my mothers uncle had a VW beetle without passenger
seat. Where the seat was supposed to be he put the milk and drove out to the
main road where the dairy truck collected it. When my mothers cousin took
care of those deliverys when working on the farm during summer he took out
the drivers seat to! He's more than two meters tall.

Mattias