[AT] Moving yesterday's snow

Dick Day ddss at telebeep.com
Sat Mar 12 11:41:01 PST 2011

Ralph, I'm a newbie snow blower owner and am trying to figure out how you
adjusted the cutting angle of the blower.  My 72" Braber Agriease does not
have the ability to change the angle like you would on a rear blade.

How did you do that?  More importantly... how did you manage to drive the
tractor AND take a movie at the same time :)

Dick