[AT] OT Gas prices new all time high :-(

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:54:48 PST 2011

Ralph, 200 dollar oil is something the US and Canadian economies would have
a hard time swallowing at least in the short term until the economy adjusted
it's self.  I hope we never see it but if that happened and we started
getting oil out of the Bakken at least that money would stay here in our
economy instead of going to build another palace or 6 star hotel in the
middle east.

Charlie