[AT] Talking about shops/sheds + (OT) Building Code Changes

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Mar 7 18:28:26 PST 2011

At some point the conference here will be involved as well but for now
we are gathering the data we need to understand our needs then to feed
to the conference.

Our current pastor has helped in developing the vision.  She has been
with us 2 years so maybe 3 more max.  We are a small rural church that
might be in the middle of suburbia in 20 or so years so one factor we
are considering is our growth as the surrounding area grows in population.

David
NW NC