[AT] tires with tubes

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:49:35 PDT 2011

The last tractor tubes I bought was a month ago.    Said "Firestone"
on the top of the label - made in China on the bottom in small print.

-steve

And therein lies the silliness of the e-mails friends send me about
every third day  advising we buy American  made products to keep jobs
in the US. Most lifelong brand names carry that same small "Made in
China" print. Oh, but I forgot.  It is distributed by XYZ company in
Hoboken NJ. Maybe that is part of the lure for the tractors which we
collect.  They were proudly made in U.S.A.   If someone wants a
domestic product today, best to head out to the shop or garage and
start building.

One of my favorite rants.  Sorry.

Charlie V.