[AT] Talking about shops/sheds + (OT) Building Code Changes

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Tue Mar 8 00:52:07 PST 2011

There is a difference between being "visioned" and being allowed to
develop a vision for sure.  To date our pastor is helping a bit with
focus but in general allowing us to actually develop one ourselves.  I'm
sure the urge to "help" is great but to her credit she has allowed us to
explore the options.  Of course she or our next pastor gets a veto as
any ideas move up that flagpole.

To this point we are talking local efforts only and not some well paid
"expert". That doesn't mean that danger is past.  One
advantage/disadvantage we have is we aren't sitting on a large amount of
valuable real estate.  No real money to be had sort of leaves out
attention by "experts".

If there was significant financial value to be tapped I'm sure we would
have plenty of "experts" already.

David
NW NC