[AT] Talking about shops/sheds + (OT) Building Code Changes

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Mar 7 07:20:58 PST 2011

Larry,

We have run into the same things.  We have made great strides as some have recognized that they are not the future of the church, and those that haven't, have been called home.  Either way, our church has been moving forward.  Whenever I run into the "old guard' I respectfully ask if they would rather have the church die with them, or live on for their grandchildren.  If they don't want to change, I remind them that their parents thought the same thing, but we don't have services in German anymore.

Enjoy, Joe