[AT] Talking about lights

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Mar 7 03:42:52 PST 2011

This gets to my personal issue.  In many cases I have adopted CFL's but
there are other applications where CFL's just don't work.  I also use
some LED nightlights and am waiting for the technology to mature.

No doubt these technologies should be available however outlawing a
technology just because it is "old news" or the supplier isn't on the
current favored list is a detriment to us all.

David
NW NC