[AT] Talking about shops/sheds + (OT) Building Code Changes

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Mar 6 17:16:44 PST 2011

Larry,

Yep the "sacred cow" issue will run rampant before this is over and yes
if we had an antidote we would be rich.

I was surprised a few weeks ago when we presented to data so far an
didn't get any negative blow back - but it surely will come.  A whole
host of issues which means this will have to be a phased approach - and
why the study committee to study and air such.  It will be a long
process that may never get off the ground.

David
NW NC