[AT] Greenville, Ohio

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Mon Jun 27 16:57:13 PDT 2011

    Well, I got the Case LA and VC out today and cleaned them all up. LA is
waiting to go and the VC needs a couple paint spots touched up, then be
ready to go. Will try to be there Wednesday afternoon. Gonna be a tight
schedule. Will be leaving this Thursday for my fly-in camping trip to
Minnesota and coming home on Tuesday. Only have Tuesday night and Wednesday
morning to get the motor home ready and everything loaded. Plan to be on the
sawmill Thursday morning.

    They are featuring Case this year so want to make a good show for them.

                Gene