[AT] Ford 1841 fuel problem

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Fri Jul 22 15:50:07 PDT 2011

Lew did the main jet come in the kit or is it the original? I'm thinking
it isn't seating right. If the engine runs with the main shut off, it
has to be getting fuel from somewhere. And then there's the fact that
you can't richen it enough to make it blow black smoke or at least lope?
Did you check the passage for gas to get from the float bowl to the main
jet? Something doesn't seem right there. Doug T