[AT] Pluck chickens with a clothes dryer?

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Thu Jul 14 13:57:53 PDT 2011

Of the "commercial" bulk sausage products I've found Neese's to be the
best (made in Greensboro, NC) but I'm sure Nahaunta's is better.  Many
times I should have carried a cooler with me when I passed by the area.
  Maybe the next visit to Raleigh will mean a visit to the farmers'
market with cooler in tow.

My stepdaughter frequents a little farmers' market in Columbia, SC.  In
what once was a textile mill village and established without government
help.  The farmer who started the market sells his own raised and
processed pork - from heirloom breeds.  Great stuff!

David
NW NC