[AT] More engine issues

Dan Glass dglass at numail.org
Thu Jul 14 07:12:56 PDT 2011

Sometime a close out is just because they change suppliers.  I have
bought hundreds of spark plugs of all brands at Walmart for 25 cents
each.  I sold them all on ebay.  I was not really endorsing Champion
plugs for anything but this application and I have just seen it work.
One of the things I love and hate about Farmall's is all the little
quirks.  Almost all of the ones I have have their own personalities.