[AT] .40 main bearings allis B

john hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 11 18:49:30 PDT 2011

Good point! In that case the shop should only have to give a refund, not a
replacement crank. Makes you wonder how bad the crank actually was. I would
assume it was already ground to .020 and just in that bad of shape, or maybe
it had spun a bearing?
Like you said, it was probably beyond use to start with.

Keep us posted as to how the story goes. There just might be a source out
there for those bearings that only sells to machine shops.

John Hall