[AT] Ford 6000 Part needed

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 10 07:23:39 PDT 2011

http://www.adeptr.com/agyards.htm is a good place to start looking for oddball parts...

----- Original Message -----
From: jahaze at aol.com
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 9:24:15 AM
Subject: [AT] Ford 6000 Part needed

The ford comander 6000 I sold to my neighbor a few months ago needs help.  The tractor was missing the unloader valve from the front mount hydraulic pump and we haven't been able to find another one.  I've been checking e-bay and we both have contacted a few junk yards around the mid-west, but nothing so far.  Do you know anyone who might have a parts tractor sitting around?  I'm pretty sure if something doesn't come up soon, this one is going to the scrap yard, and from what I have seen/heard, I don't think anyone will be too sad about it.  Any leads appreciated.  Thanks.

Enjoy, Joe