[AT] Ford 6000 Part needed

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 06:24:15 PDT 2011

The ford comander 6000 I sold to my neighbor a few months ago needs help.  The tractor was missing the unloader valve from the front mount hydraulic pump and we haven't been able to find another one.  I've been checking e-bay and we both have contacted a few junk yards around the mid-west, but nothing so far.  Do you know anyone who might have a parts tractor sitting around?  I'm pretty sure if something doesn't come up soon, this one is going to the scrap yard, and from what I have seen/heard, I don't think anyone will be too sad about it.  Any leads appreciated.  Thanks.

Enjoy, Joe