[AT] Has anyone made their own decals?

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:29:04 PDT 2011

Will a friend of mine has a small(ish) printer that prints on mylar.  He
makes decals for his work trucks and for identifying piping, valves,
tanks,etc. but it's nothing fancy.  If you want to get into multiple colors
and shades I think you have to spend some big bucks.  I'd suggest looking
around on Ebay.