[AT] (Off Topic) Glue for gasoline piece or good vintage Engine parts site, Craftsman Snowblower.

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:54:24 PST 2011

Will,  I don't know what kind of plastic it is but probably something like
JB Weld or regular old convenience store 2 ton epoxy will do it IF it will
bond to the plastic.   If it doesn't work it won't hurt anything because it
will just peel off.  If it sticks it should hold the gasoline just fine.
Put it on from the outside so if it does happen to fail it won't get into
your carb.   Rough the fitting up a bit with sand paper before you apply it.
It would be better if you can find the part but if not it won't hurt to try.