[AT] (Off Topic) Glue for gasoline piece or good vintage Engine parts site, Craftsman Snowblower.

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Fri Jan 28 04:29:15 PST 2011

Hello,

I have an old Sears snowblower (5269?) (20 years old at least) that just won't die. 3.5 hp Tecumseh. Problem I have now is a small gas seepage out of a plastic elbow from the carb fuel inlet. The elbow fits on a splined male piece out of the carb. The elbow has a tiny crack. I want to 1) Find the right piece or 2) glue the piece on with an appropriate glue that will hold up to gasoline.

Any ideas on parts or glue?